HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Friday, April 27, 2007

April 27...Switch Junction

50mm ss1/320 f/10 ISO 200

50mm ss1/160 f/10 ISO 100
My great grandmother used to talk about going to Switch Junction. No one that I talked to had ever been or really new what it was. My mother found it a few months back and took me to it. It looks like it use to be "town". It had a water well, blacksmith, general store, & livery stable. I found lots of old stuff here.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

i LOVE that second shot! your pp is awesome...so picturesqe. checked out the earlier post...wow! great captures. my favorite it the one of the barbed wire. incredible dof.

Me said...

LOVE IT. It should be a post card.

Sara said...

Looks like it should be a photo-journalistic field trip!!!
Wow, what a cool place to explore.

Chris said...

I really like #1. Your colours are really popping....I wonder if you could take it just a little farther with the barn to really bring out the great texture of the worn wood?

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Love your coloring! These are such beautiful shots!

Sherri said...

love all your recent pics these are so beautiful!