What to say......It's a fish!
HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
LOL! Yes, it is :) What a fun shot! I love his expression.
This rocks! GREAT color!!! (miami_mama)
Love his grin!
wow - nice fish! LOL... BTW - Love your shot from yesterday too :)
What is it with boys and slimy things like fish that make them so happy. Fun shot.
This is a nice shot. The color is so vibrant. His skin tone looks a little blue to me (probably a shadow) - maybe you could try a layer mask and play with the hue/saturation. I can't beleive how green that grass is! It's awesome!
WHOA...LOOK at that green, is it really that green already? Very boyish!
How cool, this fish looks like the fish Lorrie posted yesterday, lol.
great job! he looks so proud of himself! definitely a slimy object...
Love the expression.. Great shot.
oooh, yep, that's slimy! Nice bright colors!
Post a Comment