HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

May 9...Wind

Kit ss1/10 f/7.1 ISO 200
This wind was blowing about 75mph. It uprooted a tree at my mother's house. It was CraZY!!! I'm tellin' you Texas Weather is never boring.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Dang! That is windy.
We had that nasty wind on Sunday.
And on Sat. it created havoc on the Minnesota/Canadian border in the Boundary Waters. I am so saddened by the damage it did to that great expanse of beauty yet alone the 40 structures.
So, yes, wind is powerful and can do a lot of damage.

Amy said...

wind, something I have to live with everyday (I live in WY.) Love those cloud pictures too, if I saw those coming, I'd run! We get pretty bad storms here too and I constantly have my weather radio going!

Jan said...

What a great capture of wind!!! Wonderful job...

Mom2Drew said...

Hey...you did a fab job getting the wind! Wow...I feel like holding on for dear life.

Trisha said...

Wow that's crazy wind! Great shot of it!