HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

May 8...Storm Clouds

Kit ss1/20 f/7.1 ISO 400

Kit ss1/40 f/7.1 ISO 400


Kit ss1/125 f/7.1 ISO 400
If you didn't know....TEXAS Weather can be CrAZy!
Lately we have had a bunch of really bad storms. Most of them have created Tornadoes. I have counted over 6 tornadoes in the past three weeks. None of which was as bad as the one in KS yesterday. My prayers are with all the families up there.



4 comments:

E-love said...

Scary! Reminds me of a movie.

Mom2Drew said...

OOOO, these are spooky, but really cool!

Kathy said...

Welcome back!
I haven't any CC for you because I think they capture the stormy weather rather well.

Sherri said...

creepy! great shots!