HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Friday, May 11, 2007

May 11...Fog

75-300mm ss1/320 f/13 ISO 200

75-300mm ss1/60 f/13 ISO 400


75-300mm ss1/60 f/13 ISO 400


I took these in Ft. Woth on my way to my bestfriend's house. I was riding in the car, and thought that the fog was so pretty. We didn't have time to stop, so these are my on the go pictures.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my gosh! What wonderful pictures of fog (never thought I'd say that..lol) those are really stunning. That first one wtiht he colors is incredible. And I really love the second one. Great job!

robin said...

Wow, that is some heavy fog! You did great on the focus/comp on these, especially since you were on the move! Love the warm color and the sun of that first one.

Joanne Fowler said...

WOW are these gorgeous! So crisp - especially for a drive by! Grat job. the second on is my fave!

Amy said...

Hey, you did a drive-by shooting, lol! These are aweosme pictures, that first one is amazing!

Michelle said...

these are beautiful! great job on the fog!

Sherri said...

wow those are wonderful