HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May 10... Lightning!

50m ss1/15 f/1.8 ISO 1600

50mm ss1/30 f/1.8 ISO 1600


50mm ss1/50 f/1.8 ISO 1600


50mm ss1/15 f/1.8 ISO 1600


50mm ss1/30 f/1.8 ISO 1600


50mm ss1/300 f/1.8 ISO 1600


My husband and I love to sit and watch lightning. It is more fun than watching fireworks on the 4th of July.




11 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

I totally hear ya' on watching the lightning! I love to do it, too. I think you got some really beautiful shots here. . . I love how you can see the lightning illuminate the whole sky with those beautiful colors. My only CC would be to use a higher shutter speed (and I know, it's TOUGH when it's dark out!) or a tripod. There is some visible camera shake in these. But beautiful regardless!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

yeah...it was hand held and very tough to get the right settings. The faster sutter speed cut the lightning bolts too short.

Joanne Fowler said...

These are so awesome I can hardly stand it! WOW! Great job catching this light show!

Trisha said...

Great Job! I've never gotten a shot of lightning before! And hope I don't get the chance anytime soon! LoL-

Kathy said...

Awesome.
Love a good lightening storm and I am way impressed with what you have captured!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

WOW!! These are awesome!! I agree that lighting's more fun than fireworks! :) Awesome!

Amy said...

I've never tried to take lightning pictures, you did an awesome job! I may have to try someday. I love the colors in the sky because of the lightning.

Anna said...

Great job! I love lightning! beautiful shots...I would agree a tripod may have made these a bit sharper...

Michelle said...

how cool! i don't have the patience to sit and wait for a strike. these are some great captures.

Lauren Hartman said...

Very cool captures!

Melissa said...

I love these shots! So dramatic with the dark colors and the ligthening bolt going through them.